Private Motor Insurance

Car & Van

Car insurance comes in two main types - comprehensive car insurance and third party, fire and theft car insurance (TPFT). The main difference between the two is that comprehensive car insurance covers your car in case it is damaged accidentally - even if you were at fault.
No matter which type of cover you choose, Variety Insurance have policies that have been designed from the ground up based on the wants and needs of drivers like you.

Caravan & Motorhome

Protect your touring caravan and motor home with cover that's tailored to your travelling lifestyle. Whether you're on the road or your caravan or motor home is in UK storage, you'll have peace of mind knowing that it's covered by our expert know how.  

For further information contact our Private Clients managers on 01566 773870 or

Variety Insurance & Financial Services Limited, 3 High Street, Launceston PL15 8ER.

Registered in England No. 2993850

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration 310131

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, eligible complainants may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent assessment. The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Website: