Residential Solutions


Our insurance is designed specifically for landlords and buy-to-let owners. Variety Insurance can provide Landlord Insurance which offers high levels of standard cover, options to increase limits, and extend your cover if you need to. Remember that home insurance isn’t designed for rental properties, you need specialist insurance for landlords.

Landlords Unoccupied Insurance

Home Insurance will not cover damage to your property when it isn't occupied, in fact, most home insurers do not cover property whilst unoccupied and as such, your policy may become invalid. At Variety Insurance we have a solution for this and offer cover for properties which are unoccupied.

Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance

When a property is unoccupied it is open to more risks than usual, such as vandalism or theft. However when an unoccupied property is undergoing works there are additional risks including those of accidental damage to your property. Variety Insurance can offer a tailored and cost effective solution.

Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday homes can be just as valuable to you as your permanent residence so Variety Insurance can offer you cost effective and tailored insurance for your second home. 

Tenants Contents Insurance

Live in rented accommodation? Only pay for the cover you need with our simple to arrange, affordable tenants’ contents insurance cover.

Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee Insurance

Landlords Legal Expenses covers costs for legal disputes such as eviction and Landlords Rent Guarantee is there to protect your rental income should your tenants become unable to pay their rent.

For further information contact our Commercial Clients managers on 01566 773870 or

Variety Insurance & Financial Services Limited, 3 High Street, Launceston PL15 8ER.

Registered in England No. 2993850

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration 310131

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, eligible complainants may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent assessment. The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Website: